Re: [opensuse-factory] new desktop selection for opensuse
Hi.

What about expandable list:

1 Workstation:

|--[rb]Minimal (text mode)
|--[rb]Minimal (xdm)
|--[cb]KDE
|--[cb]GNOME
|--[cb]LibreOffice
|--[cb]<Something big else 1>
|--[cb]<Something big else 2>

2 Server:

|--[cb]Samba
|--[cb]Apache
|--[cb] etc...

3 Manual select

rb-radio button
cb-check button

PS I just relised, that is like mc winows install withards :(

Josef Reidinger писал 2017-02-09 20:23:
Hi Factory users and developers,
I am working on providing a new desktop selection dialog in installation
as specified in https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/14936 . So after
some tweaking and
thinking I use roles functionality dialog we already had in SLES, just
with desktop selection. It will allows us in future more potential
tuning for specified desktops.

You can see result in
https://github.com/yast/skelcd-control-openSUSE/pull/73 ( screenshots
and videos ). What do you think about it? I welcome any feedback. I add
there to comparison also old work-flow where is one screen with online
repos which we currently integrate in desktop selection.

Thanks for any feedback

Josef