Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: IMAP: Can't delete emails in kmail
Am Freitag, 10. Februar 2017, 10:37:44 CET schrieb Luca Beltrame:
Il giorno Thu, 09 Feb 2017 21:41:49 +0100

AW <alexander.willand@xxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
In the right click menu, the lines about deleting are grey.

At the moment it works fine for me in KMail with the latest code (not
yet released) with 4 IMAP accounts.

Well, at least someone cares about a patch!

FTR, how many messages did you try to delete at once?

One.

trash folder.

I assume you find this unexpected? What would you have expected instead?

To me, it seems surprising, that I can not delete manually an email. But if
the SPAM-filter offers deletion with this clickable field, it works. I
expected that deletion would not have worked at all.

Kind Regards,

Alexander