[opensuse-factory] openSUSE Factory: New packages, the league of moveable type fonts
Hi all,

The League of Moveable Type is a organisation trying to improve the
quality of fonts on the web and elsewhere,

"The web is no longer limited, and now it's time to raise our standards.
Since 2009, The League has given only the most well-made, free &
open-source, @font-face ready fonts. "

They provide 16 fonts mostly for design use etc, I am planing to package
these into both tumbleweed and Leap 42.3 and later. Each font is
available under the SIP Open Font License (1.1). Once accepted you will
be able to easily find these fonts as they will have package names in
the following format as per[2] league-*-fonts. The Raleway font is
currently in tumbleweed in the package "raleway-fonts" I plan to rename
this to make it consistent.

1. https://www.theleagueofmoveabletype.com/
2. https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_Fonts

I like good quality fonts if you know of others that we don't currently
package let me know and I may add them as well.

Cheers

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30