Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed snapshot question
On Thursday 2017-02-09 14:25, Olaf Hering wrote:

Am 9. Februar 2017 12:46:15 MEZ schrieb Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink
<knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

- zypper dup: will result in f.e. moving back to openSUSE packages where you
want the Packman ones.

If you come across an overlapping pkg with equal or lower release
number then please let us know. Right now each _link has cicount=add.

Essentials/eigen3 for example appears to have no link, so would have
that problem.
(I used `osc ls` through an interconnect, but I would hope that it does
not hide _links.)