Re: [opensuse-factory] After upgrade to the current snapshot, facebook video, animated gifs and many websites with video stopped working
On 04/02/2017 13:38, Terzeus S. Dominguez wrote:

Now the question is... where do I get the decoders?
That's the part where I started installing random codec-related packages :D Can
you try installing gstreamer-plugins-{good,bad,ugly,libav} from Packman?

sudo zypper in -r Packman -f gstreamer-plugins-{good,bad,ugly,libav}

Seems I had the ugly library missing (good, bad and ugly... is this a joke on the famous Spaghetti Western?)

I installed it and changed to the packman gstreamer plugins from packman, and seems I restored facebook videos on Facebook, thanks!

(I'll check the newspaper videos, now, I hope they work...)

--
Andrea "Kontorotsui" Controzzi
Contact: +39 392 9989834 - +39 050 644097