Re: [opensuse-factory] After upgrade to the current snapshot, facebook video, animated gifs and many websites with video stopped working
On 2017-02-04 13:10, Andrea Controzzi - LedMania.it wrote:
On 04/02/2017 12:30, Terzeus S. Dominguez wrote:

I remember experiencing a similar issue way before. Memory's a bit
fuzzy but it had something to do with missing codecs. Can you open
your browser's devtools and see if it complains of anything missing?

Terzeus, seems you nailed it!

Devtools console says this:

Excuse me, where is this "devtools"? I'm looking on "Firefox/Tools/Web
Developer/" but I do not see anything named "devtools" :-?

I see "Help/Troubleshooting information" and "Firefox Health report"

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.