[opensuse-factory] set time format changes half of desktop language on plasma
  • From: nicholas <ndcunliffe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2017 14:24:52 +0100
in answering a question, i investigated Regional-Settings:format -> I changed
to spanish (OP had done this by right clicking the clock)
now about half of my destop is in spanish ie. the launcher, yast etc.
for example clicking on RS:spell checker (corrector ortographico) many of the
sub items are still in english
looking at other settings: yast still claims english, RS:language still claims
english. (spanish is not even listed as available)

is this a bug or an irrational and unintuative interface design?