Re: [opensuse-factory] [New Package] GitKraken
  • From: cagsm <cumandgets0mem00f@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 16:06:35 +0100
gitkraken faq

Is GitKraken open source? Can I contribute to its development?

No, GitKraken is not open source. We welcome your feature requests and
any ideas you have to share. Feel free to let us know.

GitKraken does rely on open source projects like NodeGit, libgit2, and
Electron. Our devs actively contribute to these projects in an effort
to help all software that use them (including GitKraken, of course)!

But I want to work on GitKraken. Like, on the app itself.

Sounds like you’re looking for a career at Axosoft. We’re pretty nice
people and we’re hiring talented devs.