Re: [opensuse-factory] golang is dead in openSUSE?
On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 4:23 PM, Jiri Slaby <jslaby@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

yesterday I came across go, wanting to update syzkaller (written in go).
But I failed miserably. The packages are over year old, the build go
macros seems to be broken etc. See build status in OBS:
https://goo.gl/4gQDCB

On the top of that, there are pending updates to several packages for 7
*months* already:
https://build.opensuse.org/user/show/MargueriteSu

For some unpleasant reasons, I've been kicked out.

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-go/2016-06/msg00000.html
https://github.com/openSUSE/golang-packaging/pull/5

And my control over my own project has been taken over.

My maintainership to that repository has been compromised too.

I can no longer touch golang-packaging.

So I'm not interested in any of the go stuff in openSUSE now.

Marguerite