Re: [opensuse-factory] s2disk = hibernate issues
  • From: nicholas <ndcunliffe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 23:15:51 +0100
On 2017-01-26 15:04, nicholas wrote:
hibernate issues are notoriously difficult to debug with many
possibilities, im getting out of my depth here so carlos please take
over!

Unfortunately, I'm also new at debugging hibernation when systemd is in
control. It does not print progress messages to the screen, we can find
almost out nothing... In that log there is nothing, only that
hibernation failed.

Perhaps try "dmesg" at that point.
yes the log was astonishingly useless, but we nailed it, read the more recent
msgs