Re: [opensuse-factory] s2disk = hibernate issues
  • From: nicholas <ndcunliffe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 21:23:33 +0100
On Wednesday, 25 January 2017 19:04:25 CET Michael Ströder wrote:

But on my own old laptop there are lots of annoying crashes in i915 graphics
driver since update to kernel 4.8.x. Sometimes it stalls after starting
lightdm but most times recovers after a few seconds. Tracebacks are written
to logs. But I gave up adding them to openSUSE and upstream tickets.

Ciao, Michael.

does changing to early mode setting or vice versa not change things