Re: [opensuse-factory] s2disk = hibernate issues
Am Mittwoch, den 25.01.2017, 11:54 +0100 schrieb Andrea Controzzi -
LedMania.it:
On 25/01/2017 11:48, Oliver Neukum wrote:

I have a similar problem, when I get back from suspend, one of my
displays have completely garbled colors. By switching to text
console
and back to grphics, it is fixed, so it is more annoying than a real
problem. I reported the bug, gave the required informations, but so
far
it has not been fixed. It started as soon as I switched to TW from
the
Leap.

Again, bisection is the best way to get this fixed.

Regards
Oliver