Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed snapshot 20170112 - hanging Plasma, broken extended display
Robert Kaiser schrieb:
For me, on my main desktop computer (Intel SandyBridge graphics), which has a secondary display, plasma doesn't come up fully at all, the startup screen (on the primary display) frezees and never goes away, while on the secondary screen, things seems kinda usable but I don't have any widgets or anything there.
As I still use KDM there, I could select a "Plasma Workspace (failsafe session)" at login, which seems to turn off some gfx freatures ("hardware accelaration" or anything else?) and that seems to work fine for now.

FWIW, this is all back to working normally with the standard Plasma Workspace session with effects enabled, now that I have X.org server 1.19.1 installed. Thanks for delivering that pretty fast!

Cheers,
KaiRo