Re: [opensuse-factory] Auto-Mute not working
  • From: Ondrej Holecek <aaannz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 10:19:46 +0100
On čtvrtek 19. ledna 2017 18:02:47 CET Chan Ju Ping wrote:
Since the last update, there has been no sound output from my laptop
speaker, but there is sound when the audio jack is plugged in.

When I checked alsamixer, and turned off Auto-Mute Mode, the sound returns
on my speaker, so this is clearly a software setting issue.

Which setting should I set to get auto mute to work normally again, which is
to switch-off the speaker with the audio jack plugged in, but turned on
when it is removed?

I don't know about ALSA, but PulseAudio was updated to 10RC1 recently. Check
i.e. in pavucontrol if you have proper profile configured and output port
selected.