Re: [opensuse-factory] GKrellM backgrund turns red with Tumbleweed update 20170112
* Peter Mc Donough <mcd-mail-lists@xxxxxxx> [01-19-17 05:36]:
[....]
No, they stay red, no matter whether I switch to console with gimp running
or starting it again after switching or logging out and in again.

I also did a zypper refresh/zypper up cycle. There are no updates in the
pipeline.

And there-in lies your problem. "zypper dup" (perhaps with
--no-allow-vendor-change) is the correct path for Tumbleweed. "zypper up"
will cause you problems such as you see.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2 Registered Linux User #207535

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo @ http://linuxcounter.net