Re: [opensuse-factory] GKrellM backgrund turns red with Tumbleweed update 20170112
Am 19.01.2017 um 11:58 schrieb Andrea Controzzi - LedMania.it:
On 19/01/2017 11:35, Peter Mc Donough wrote:
No, they stay red, no matter whether I switch to console with gimp
running or starting it again after switching or logging out and in again.

I also did a zypper refresh/zypper up cycle. There are no updates in
the pipeline.

Then this color change problem (to the whole screen, not just gkrellm)
is only mine... I already submitted a bug about this :(

Ah, wonderful, I'm not alone.

cu
Peter