Re: [opensuse-factory] disable wickedd-dhcp*

On Wednesday 2017-01-18 18:44, Michael Ströder wrote:

My systems all have static network configuration (wicked) and therefore they
don't need DHCP / auto-IP client(s) running. But still these processes are
always started:

If you are not using NetworkManager, then:
Can I interest you in switching to systemd-networkd? :-)

It's a daemon that does not even run if there are no actionable events
(which there are not in a fully staticly-configured system).