Re: [opensuse-factory] Dropping of gstreamer-0_10 from Factory
On Sunday, December 25, 2016 5:17:38 PM CST Atri Bhattacharya wrote:
Dear Tumbleweed users,
For the last few months, several people have worked on porting
packages dependent on gstreamer v0.10 to updated gstreamer 1.x,
and we are left with only a few (unmaintained by upstream?)
packages in Factory which are still dependent on the old version
and are not portable in a straightforward way. These are (apart
from gstreamer-0_10 plugins):

Shouldn't gnash be on the list? I recently started using it, but
didn't notice the dependancy until I pulled gst 0.10 into a new Leap
installation just the other day.

* freqtweak
* ignuit
* kde3-kaffeine