[opensuse-factory] Chromium uses wrong cursor after reboot
Hi All,

since about a week or so, every time I reboot my computer chromium
uses a cursore theme different from what I chose.

I use "Breeze" and this is respected by the rest of the rest of the systems.
Chromium uses "Adwaita", which is the first of the list of cursor
themes in the "System Settings" entry.

When I switch the theme to one of the others and than back to Breeze,
Chromium begins using the correct theme.

One of the latest updates removed chromium-kde* package and I *think*
that I have this problem since then.
I haven't found anything on google about this.
My system is:
Tumbleweed 20161022
Plasma 5.8.2
KF: 5.26.0