Re: [opensuse-factory] Could tracker _not_ be included with Xfce installations?

On Wednesday 2016-09-28 19:43, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
28.09.2016 18:49, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar пишет:

(and: tracker does no FULL DISK indexing! That's a stupid thing to do
and is useless - it only indexes your home directory and anything you
might have configured in plus)

I suspect that most people are sole users on their systems and most
stuff *is* under home directory. That's certainly is my case - out of
110G my $HOME accounts for 101G (I am actually quite surprised what
claims 9G - I would not expect system files to take as much).

Ha, just the same!

19:55 zap:/usr # du -hs /usr
9.4G /usr
19:56 zap:/usr # du -hs ...
1.3G /usr/local/games/ut/
636M /usr/lib/sauerbraten/

Damn it... I should go back to Solitaire! :-)

(zypper in baobab - gets you the program to see where disk space gets
figuratively "lost")