[opensuse-factory] testing smartcardsupport in 42.2 beta 2
I wish to test the smartcard support for pgp encryption in beta 2. (not Yubikey)
Before to get to a working result I had to follow these steps and I was done:

http://www.bress.net/blog/archives/203-How-to-use-a-cryptostick-with-Gnu-Privacy-Guard.html

Question:
a) is this still expected to require this user interaction to set up or should
it work "out of the box".
b) is local(!) root login via such a token foreseen or has the feature not been
implemented (using RSA signature for authentication).
c) is there any special function you would like me to try out for the sake of
testing ( I will run signing, encrypting), i.e. I do not know if signing party
is in the official repos and if it is expected to run. As it is a very widely
used tool in signing parties, it would be good to know if it is functional.
Does anybody know if this has been implemented (or is this packman and - in
this case - does anybody know if packman will support beta2 with packages for
testing?
d) does Kleopatra now handle crypto hardware or wasn't it still implemented?

The hardware is somewhat older but should be quite widely used especially in
Germany and Northern Europe. A new version has been created by the producer
https://blog.mozilla.org/security/files/2013/02/jpg-600x471..

Thank you.

---
Die Bundesliga hat begonnen! Alle Tore, alle Ergebnisse, alle News: Pocket Liga
jetzt im https://app.adjust.com/dpynzd oder https://app.adjust.com/dpynzd
herunterladen - kostenlos!