[opensuse-factory] btrfs quotas enabled by default
Hi,

Could someone urgently check a default installation of the current Leap beta?

btrfs qgroup show /

It seems at least one user has found in Tumbleweed that Btrfs quotas
are enabled by default, and experiencing bogus enospc as a result
(actually they're the result of quotas so they aren't entirely bogus).

I don't know how this happened, and I'm actually very curious how it
happened. But the priority is to find out if Leap has them enabled by
default and if so what's doing that so it can be reverted. It's bad to
do this in Tumbleweed, but it's a blocker bug for Leap. It can't ship
if quotas are enabled.

--
Chris Murphy