Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Thunderbird and HTML

Il 21/08/2016 15:05, Carlos E. R. ha scritto:
On 2016-08-21 19:03, Marco Calistri wrote:
Il 21/08/2016 10:05, Carlos E. R. ha scritto:

Hi Carlos!

Hi rememeber: you have been the first to discover the issue I faced and
you provide me a lot of technotes.

It is IMO "too much effort" to dedicate two separate GMAIL account just
to use a M.L., I prefer to dedicate my time for matters much more
interesting than this ;-)
Ok! Good to know you found a solution by using hotmail. I would not have
thought of it, being a microsoft platform.

I'll just mention that, on the other hand, yahoo is not suitable for
mail lists:

About your problem with gdk-pixbuf-loader-rsvg, sorry, I do not know.

Take care Carlos!
--
Marco Calistri Opensuse Tumbleweed 64 bit - Kernel 4.7.0-2-default Gnome
3.20 Intel® Core™ i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz × 4 - Intel® Sandybridge Mobile