Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Thunderbird and HTML
On 2016-08-21 17:25, James Knott wrote:
On 08/21/2016 08:57 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
But you can not easily and safely set up Thunderbird, on the same
account, for both html and plain text.

In that case you have to configure the account for html, and each
contact for plain text or html. It doesn't work well, last time I tried.

I've never had a problem with that. Just set the default and then go
into the contact for the list and make it plain text. You can also go
into Composition > General > Send Options and enter the list in plain
text domains.

I tried that long ago and some emails were composed in html. I'm unsure
if when clicking "send" they would be converted to text only or not.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >