Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Thunderbird and HTML

Il 21/08/2016 10:05, Carlos E. R. ha scritto:
On 2016-08-21 02:05, Marco Calistri wrote:

You're right both, but I had to delete my previous yahoo and gmail
previous account from opensuse.org M.L. which became not "compliant" in
terms of what I want to get (I was missing my sent messages appearing on
the list).
A possibility is to have two gmail accounts, and use the second one for
sending with the "from" set to the first one (ie, use the second one as
relay). I haven't tested this, it is so far a theory.

Hi Carlos!

Hi rememeber: you have been the first to discover the issue I faced and
you provide me a lot of technotes.

It is IMO "too much effort" to dedicate two separate GMAIL account just
to use a M.L., I prefer to dedicate my time for matters much more
interesting than this ;-)

Ciao/Saludos
--
Marco Calistri Opensuse Tumbleweed 64 bit - Kernel 4.7.0-2-default Gnome
3.20 Intel® Core™ i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz × 4 - Intel® Sandybridge Mobile