Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Thunderbird and HTML

Il 21/08/2016 09:16, James Knott ha scritto:
On 08/21/2016 06:32 AM, Johannes Kastl wrote:
On 21.08.16 02:05 Marco Calistri wrote:

Now I'm using my hotmail account which allows me to see my sent post on
the list but I have not configured properly my e-mail client Thunderbird
to work on a a text only M.L. and I wont to do it due the fact I use
this account also for HTML email.
I do not know what one has to do with the other. Thunderbird is
capable of only sending non-HTML mails to one address and still send
HTML mails to all others.

Yep. You can set the preference in the address book.

True!

It is as I did.

Just I suggest to stop this thread right now because it is just "noise"
I'm not interested about as I suppose are not the 99% of the readers of
the M.L.

The focus of my former email was understanding why upgrading the package:

gdk-pixbuf-loader-rsvg-2.40.16-1.2.x86_64

apparently "break" my TW and was not understanding how to send a full
compliant text message to opensuse-factory.

Regards,

--
Marco Calistri Opensuse Tumbleweed 64 bit - Kernel 4.7.0-2-default Gnome
3.20 Intel® Core™ i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz × 4 - Intel® Sandybridge Mobile