Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Thunderbird and HTML
On 2016-08-21 14:16, James Knott wrote:
On 08/21/2016 06:32 AM, Johannes Kastl wrote:
On 21.08.16 02:05 Marco Calistri wrote:

Now I'm using my hotmail account which allows me to see my sent post on
the list but I have not configured properly my e-mail client Thunderbird
to work on a a text only M.L. and I wont to do it due the fact I use
this account also for HTML email.
I do not know what one has to do with the other. Thunderbird is
capable of only sending non-HTML mails to one address and still send
HTML mails to all others.

Yep. You can set the preference in the address book.

But you can not easily and safely set up Thunderbird, on the same
account, for both html and plain text.

In that case you have to configure the account for html, and each
contact for plain text or html. It doesn't work well, last time I tried.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)