Re: [opensuse-factory] making a cohesive python LATEST available
adding some explicit maintainers to those projects (pulled from OBS
pages). Sorry for the repost - toggled off plain text.

I noticed devel:languages:python3 and it seems to depend on
devel:languages:python:Factory which I guess in theory provides the
mentioned functionality but I don't think this is clean enough. In
particular I don't have expectation Factory repositories of any sort
as a stable branch.

So - can the maintainers of these projects create a stable cohesive
variety? If you want to internally link the python package from
Factory, be my guest - but the expectation is something like latest
for the kernel or Qt (due to all the dependency packages). Offering
the latest stable build of python with all related (and c-based)
packages is important to any distribution/windows IMHO.

If I've missed something here, please let me know - I only stumbled
onto the python3 side project by accident - I didn't see it written
anywhere.

-Jason