Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Issue testing snapshot 20160605
hi,

Am 2016-06-08 um 20:49 schrieb Jon Arne Jørgensen:

[ ... ]
Someone on IRC was reporting no audio which seems related "systemctl
status user.slice" was reporting 0 active Tasks
http://paste.opensuse.org/37970639
Someone who's experiencing the issue should report it on bugzilla.

Hi, I'm experiencing the issue described by Robby Engelman.
I'm also getting lot's of "fork: resources not available" errors on the
console while doing regular stuff when the system is under load.

I'm not sure if these issues are related, but they both started with the
latest update.

see thread "New Tumbleweed snapshot 20160605 released!​"

package pam-config is responsible.

a fix is described in "New Tumbleweed snapshot 20160605 released!​".
short: generate and repair pam config file.
at least do: pam-config --add --systemd

--
Best Regards | Freundliche Grüße | Cordialement | Cordiali Saluti |
*DI Rainer Klier*