[opensuse-factory] Re: Issue testing snapshot 20160605

[ ... ]

On Dienstag, 7. Juni 2016 21:34:53 CEST Robby Engelmann wrote:
Hi all,

I tested the snapshot from open.qa and had an issue with the
Networkmanager
applet in KDE:

Could not add Connection - No session found for uid 1000 (unknown).

Has anybody an idea about that.

Robby.

Someone on IRC was reporting no audio which seems related "systemctl
status user.slice" was reporting 0 active Tasks
http://paste.opensuse.org/37970639
Someone who's experiencing the issue should report it on bugzilla.

Hi, I'm experiencing the issue described by Robby Engelman.
I'm also getting lot's of "fork: resources not available" errors on the
console while doing regular stuff when the system is under load.

I'm not sure if these issues are related, but they both started with the
latest update.