[opensuse-factory] Can we update TeX Live for Leap 42.2?
Dear Leap lovers,
I am annoyed by the old version of TeX Live shipped with Leap 42.1. It
is still from 2013.

KOMA script has gained so many nice features, that it is a pain to read
it's manual; beeing bound to an old version is restrictive.
Oldstyle figures are broken in our newtx, they appear in math mode, too.
It's fixed upstream.

TeX Live 2016 is around the corner, not sure whether we want to include
this. But the version from 2015 would help. Or should I file bug reports
on individual packages and we just update them?

Bye
Christoph