Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE Leap 42.2 Alpha1 released
Hi Ludwig,

Em Ter, 2016-05-24 às 16:44 +0200, Ludwig Nussel escreveu:
- Think about which packages you want or need to update for 42.2.
   Keep in mind that 42.2 is meant to be a minor update so please
   keep the upgrade path in mind. Nevertheless some of the changes
   SP2 brings like Qt or Systemd may require updates of other
   components as well.

I have two questions about this:

1) When we are supposed to submit these updates and to which repository should
we submit them?

2) Is there any possibility to add new packages to the tree? I'm thinking about
the editor neovim that was recently accepted in openSUSE Factory.

Regards,
Ronan Arraes