Re: [opensuse-factory] GCC 6 as default compiler - your help is needed
On Mon, 2016-05-23 at 15:16 +0200, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar
wrote:
Dear openSUSE Hackers,

as you're doubtless aware, we're trying to move to GCC 6 as our
default
compiler. For this to work, your help is needed in order to make this
happen.

We currently have a couple packages that fail to build and that need
special care / attention.

You can get the latest overview from either the two links:
https://goo.gl/BMKxK0 (Rings 0 and 1)
and
https://goo.gl/LkHaUM (Ring 2)

For easier tracking I created aa wiki page
  https://en.opensuse.org/Move_to_Gcc6

Let's update this page with information on packages, links to bugs
and/or submit requests...

Cheers,
Dominique