[opensuse-factory] Re: GCC 6 as default compiler - your help is needed
On Mon, 2016-05-23 at 15:16 +0200, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar
wrote:
Dear openSUSE Hackers,

as you're doubtless aware, we're trying to move to GCC 6 as our
default
compiler. For this to work, your help is needed in order to make this
happen.

mozilla-nss

mozilla-nss seems to be already fixed in the develprj
[mozilla:Factory].

MozillaFirefox

I have added a patch from upstream for this. It is available from
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:badshah400:branches:openSUSE:Factory:Rings:2-TestDVD/MozillaFirefox
which I intend to submit to the develprj if/when it builds
successfully.

Thank you very much for your notification.
--
Atri Bhattacharya
Mon 23 May 17:42:55 CEST 2016

Sent from openSUSE Tumbleweed (20160520) (x86_64) on my laptop.