[opensuse-factory] GCC 6 as default compiler - your help is needed
Dear openSUSE Hackers,

as you're doubtless aware, we're trying to move to GCC 6 as our default
compiler. For this to work, your help is needed in order to make this
happen.

We currently have a couple packages that fail to build and that need
special care / attention.

You can get the latest overview from either the two links:
https://goo.gl/BMKxK0 (Rings 0 and 1)
and
https://goo.gl/LkHaUM (Ring 2)

or via the osc commands:
osc prjresults openSUSE:Factory:Staging:A -s F -V (Rings 0 and 1)
and
osc prjresults openSUSE:Factory:Staging:A:DVD -s F -V (Ring 2)

At this moment, the list of failures is:
(May 23 2016 - 13:15 UTC):

Ring 0/1:
cluster-glue
espeak