Re: [opensuse-factory] question about calibre patch
  • From: "Dmitriy Perlow" <dap.darkness@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 14:44:34 +0300
Cor Blom <cornelis@xxxxxxxxx> Mon, 23 May 2016 14:21:47 +0300:

Hi,

Calibre has for a long time (since end of 2013) a pillow.patch. I needed to update this for the latest version, but I wonder: why is it there? I would assume it has something to do with Suggest: python-Pillow.

I don't know what it does and would like to drop it. Can someone tell me if that's a good idea, and if it's not, what it does?

The package is here:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Documentation:Tools/calibre

Thanks,

Cor

Hello.

Have you asked saigkill/at/opensuse.org who had added this patch?

--
Best regards,
Dmitriy Perlow