Re: [opensuse-factory] Zepper stopped working
  • From: Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 23:28:53 -0300
On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 10:06 PM, Marcio Rodrigues <marciorn5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I am since yesterday my zypper stopped working. When I run zypper command if
for example the error appears: "zypper: relocation error: zypper: symbol
_ZN4zypp5CpeId11NoThrowType13lastMalformedB5cxx11E, version ZYPP_plain not
defined in file libzypp.so.1519" with link reference team. Google found
nothing to settle, someone on the list already had the same problem?

You need to fix the system manually...using rpm -Uvh
http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/oss/suse/x86_64/libzypp-16.0.0-1.1.x86_64.rpm

How that happened is the question..the package manager should never
break itself up..