Re: [opensuse-factory] Zepper stopped working
* Marcio Rodrigues <marciorn5@xxxxxxxxx> [05-17-16 22:08]:
Hi,

I am since yesterday my zypper stopped working. When I run zypper command if
for example the error appears: "zypper: relocation error: zypper: symbol
_ZN4zypp5CpeId11NoThrowType13lastMalformedB5cxx11E, version ZYPP_plain not
defined in file libzypp.so.1519" with link reference team. Google found
nothing to settle, someone on the list already had the same problem?

You don't say what version you are running, but I would guess you have
somehow committed a partial update which did not have all of zypper's
requirements.

On my Tw, "rpm -q --requires zypper", provides:
/bin/sh
config(zypper) = 1.13.1-1.1
libaugeas.so.0()(64bit)
libaugeas.so.0(AUGEAS_0.1.0)(64bit)
libaugeas.so.0(AUGEAS_0.8.0)(64bit)
libc.so.6()(64bit)
libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.14)(64bit)
libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.2.5)(64bit)
libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.4)(64bit)
libgcc_s.so.1()(64bit)
libgcc_s.so.1(GCC_3.0)(64bit)
libreadline.so.6()(64bit)
libstdc++.so.6()(64bit)
libstdc++.so.6(CXXABI_1.3)(64bit)
libstdc++.so.6(CXXABI_1.3.8)(64bit)
libstdc++.so.6(GLIBCXX_3.4)(64bit)
libstdc++.so.6(GLIBCXX_3.4.11)(64bit)
libstdc++.so.6(GLIBCXX_3.4.15)(64bit)
libstdc++.so.6(GLIBCXX_3.4.20)(64bit)
libstdc++.so.6(GLIBCXX_3.4.21)(64bit)
libstdc++.so.6(GLIBCXX_3.4.9)(64bit)
libzypp >= 16.0.0
libzypp.so.1600()(64bit)
libzypp.so.1600(ZYPP_plain)(64bit)
procps
rpmlib(CompressedFileNames) <= 3.0.4-1
rpmlib(PayloadFilesHavePrefix) <= 4.0-1
rpmlib(PayloadIsLzma) <= 4.4.6-1

Check against your system to see which does not match zypper's
requirements, and use "rpm -Uvh <package>" to get it back in sync.

Someone else may provide an better/easier method.