Re: [opensuse-factory] Fail to run VirtualBox virtual machine
* Mikael Springer <mikael.springer@xxxxxxxxxx> [04-19-16 09:16]:
When I try to start a virtual machine using VirtualBox I get an error
message:

Kernel driver not installed (rc=-1908) The VirtualBox Linux kernel driver
(vboxdrv) is either not loaded or there is a permission problem with
/dev/vboxdrv. Please reinstall the kernel module by executing
'/sbin/rcvboxdrv setup' as root. If it is available in your distribution,
you should install the DKMS package first. This package keeps track of Linux
kernel changes and recompiles the vboxdrv kernel module if necessary. where:
suplibOsInit what: 3 VERR_VM_DRIVER_NOT_INSTALLED (-1908) - The support
driver is not installed. On linux, open returned ENOENT.

VirtualBox is installed from Tumbleweed repos. /sbin/rcvboxdrv doesn't exist
so reinstalling the kernel module using this is not an option.

What's wrong?

Nothing is wrong, but you have not taken all the necessary steps:
https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:VirtualBox_Installation
/etc/init.d/vboxdrv setup