[opensuse-factory] Broke plasma5 here, re: New Tumbleweed snapshot 20160408 released!
* Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx> [04-09-16 09:40]:

Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.

Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&version=Tumbleweed&build=20160408

Packages changed:
Mesa (11.1.2 -> 11.2.0)
alpine

Don't know if it was 20160406-7 or 8, but my toshiba laptop kde/plasma5 is
gravely broken. Desktop itself is dead, doesn't respond to mouse clicks,
no tray. Can change desktops but display does not update, window images
remain overlapped. yakuake allows access to konsole but no way to do
anything else. icewm appears to be ok, desktop and running apps.

Thanks much for btrfs snapshots. Found one that worked and issued:
snapper rollback
saves the day :).

Of my three laptops and three desktops, the toshiba was the only one
affected.