Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 42.1 is gold
On 10/30/2015 04:09 PM, Graham P Davis wrote:
On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 20:17:24 +0100
šumski <hrvoje.senjan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Friday, October 30, 2015 03:28:34 PM opensuse.lietuviu.kalba wrote:
Hi,
Hi,

Just tested it. It contains Qt 5.5.0, but as stated in
https://news.opensuse.org/2015/10/28/rolling-awesome-of-the-day/ ,
Qt 5.5.0 brought some problems for Intel users.
i'm not aware of any intel(-only) related bug in 5.5.0. If we get
some examples w/ patches, i'm more than happy to submit those as
maintenance updates.

Our Leap package anyway got most important fixes from what's 5.5.1
(and known fixes that are backportable, will go in as update).

My main problem is the nouveau/Plasma5 bug which makes Leap and TW
unusable in nVidia machines. I tried the 258 build but it was still
broken. I'll give 265 a whirl if only to verify what looked like a
nasty new bug in Dolphin with 258 and 20151022 TW.

Is it that bug that makes the screen go crazy with flashing geometric shapes
or the crashing plasmashell?

--
Cheers!

Roman