Re: [opensuse-factory] WARNING: Renaming 'openSUSE Factory' in Bugzilla
Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2015 schrieb Richard Brown:
I'm about to rename 'openSUSE Factory' in Bugzilla so it reads
'openSUSE Tumbleweed'

I agree this change was needed, but let me warn about a side effect you
didn't mention:

When searching for bugs, I use the "advanced search" mode with my own
default query [1] with a selection of some products. Before you renamed
Factory, my selection for "Product" was openSUSE 13.1 and openSUSE
Factory [2]. After the rename to openSUSE Tumbleweed, only openSUSE 13.1
was selected.

In other words: my default search no longer searches for
Factory/Tumbleweed bugs.

This can be fixed easily by re-enabling openSUSE Tumbleweed in the
Product selection and updating the default saved search [1] - but
everybody who uses a default search with some Products selected will
have to do that.

Regards,

Christian Boltz

[1] saved using the "and remember these as my default search options"
checkbox at the bottom of the advanced search page

[2] actually some more, but those are not relevant for this mail
--
Then many hours later after everyone has gone to sleep:
There is no such thing "everyone has gone to sleep", this is a 24/7