[opensuse-factory] WARNING: Renaming 'openSUSE Factory' in Bugzilla
  • From: Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 13:39:51 +0100
Hi All,

I'm about to rename 'openSUSE Factory' in Bugzilla so it reads
'openSUSE Tumbleweed'

This is for the obvious reason so people know where to file bugs they
find with Tumbleweed

The system is warning me that once I commit this change "** If you
modify the name, all Bugzilla URL links will be broken! **"

The only obvious links I can think of are on the wiki

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports

I will fix these links when the change goes live

But if you have any of your own bookmarks or saved links to Bugzilla
that reference the 'openSUSE Factory' product name, please replace
Factory with Tumbleweed once this goes live at approximately 5PM
Berlin Time today

Regards,

Richard