[opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed installation: when grub2 password set, user root and grub password asked at every boot
Is it normal that I am asked at a promt at every boot "enter user", enter
password - signifying user root and password of the grub2?
I did set passwordprotected grub, but I was used to the behavior that you are
asked the password only if you set supplemental boot parameter. Has this
changed?
Why am I asked for the "user". Isn't it expected by default that it is root? Or
can i attribute this responsibility also to one of the group "users" or to a
group e.g. "wheel"?

Thank you

---