[opensuse-factory] "About KDE" box in programs
  • From: ianseeks <ianseeks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 15:03:50 +0000
Hi

General question, should this be a standard format across all programs?

I've check 3 programs so far, Kmail, Dolphin, KinfoCentre.
They all give 4 tabs, About, Report Bugs or Wishes, Join KDE, Support KDE with
the same general info Kmail but additionally reports "Platform Version
4.14.12"
kinfoCentre and Dolphin only have the 4 tabs and a different konqui icon

I'm guessing that the Kmail "About" is KDE4 format so that would invalidate
part of my question but shouldn't the about box report KDE relevant info like
version numbers?

regards

Ian

Tumbleweed/KDE