Re: [opensuse-factory] Flash Player dropped from Tumbleweed and Leap 42.1
  • From: Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 03:02:01 -0300
On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 2:24 AM, Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
28 окт. 2015 г., в 7:01, Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
написал(а):

On 2015-10-27 16:43, Claudio Freire wrote:
On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 11:40 AM, Mathias Homann

Adobe provides a yum repository, I'd assume that is the way to go for
updates now.
Haven't tested it on anything other than RHEV so far tho.

I've been using adobe's yum repository for a while now.

Why YUM? There are rpms.
:-?

YUM is based on RPM. I won't be surprised if YaST supports them.--

It's just a repo format, and yes, zypper does support it.

As to why, well, a repo is far easier to deal with than a plain rpm.
For one, the repo gets you updates as soon as they come out. I think
apper even notifies you that you've got an update