Re: [opensuse-factory] leap42 - doom3 works but where do I find previews for libreoffice documents and PDFs?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 14:25:21 +0100
Wolfgang Bauer wrote:

Am Montag, 26. Oktober 2015, 09:21:34 schrieb Per Jessen:
After a little bit of fiddling, I managed to get
alsa-plugin-pulse-32bit installed and doom3 now works including
sound!

In Dolphin I'm missing previews for PDFs and libreofice documents, do
I need install something extra?

AFAIK, PDF preview and metadata display would depend on poppler-qt5,
which is not included in Leap.

For LibreOffice documents you'd need a KF5 based calligra, which isn't
released yet.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang

Okay, thanks Wolfgang - I will just have to wait.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (10.9°C)