Re: [opensuse-factory] Flash Player dropped from Tumbleweed and Leap 42.1
On 10/27/2015, 10:59 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
I won't argue with any reply, but I can tell you the facts:

- adobe allows bundling flash-player only under very
specific requirements
- openSUSE no longer applies to these requirements as seen
by the SUSE lawyers
- their view is the only one that matters to me in that context

The question really is what can be done to change their view? I.e. what
exactly means "openSUSE no longer applies" -- what exactly has changed?

Many webs, incl. youtube, are still unusable w/o flash.

thanks,
--
js
suse labs