Re: [opensuse-factory] Flash Player dropped from Tumbleweed and Leap 42.1
On 26.10.2015 11:40, Marcus Meissner wrote:
Hi,

As package drops and additions should be mentioned on the -factory list ...

Adobe Flash Player has been dropped from both Leap 42.1 and Tumbleweed.

If you want to know why you are welcome to give a call to our legal
aide Ciaran, whose phone number is in the drop request.

Sorry, I should have done that - but I dropped the ball ;(

I won't argue with any reply, but I can tell you the facts:

- adobe allows bundling flash-player only under very
specific requirements
- openSUSE no longer applies to these requirements as seen
by the SUSE lawyers
- their view is the only one that matters to me in that context

Greetings, Stephan