Re: [opensuse-factory] WLAN-Firmware (Broadcom 43224 chipset) can't be loaded by Kernel
* Chan Ju Ping <email@xxxxxxxxx> [10-26-15 10:21]:
On Monday, October 26, 2015 09:32:34 AM Ken Schneider - Factory wrote:
On 10/25/2015 09:20 PM, Chan Ju Ping wrote:
On Monday, October 26, 2015 01:34:49 AM Thomas Michalka wrote:
Hi Larry,

thanks for your answer.
BTW: adressing to my personal address isn't necessary since I have been
subscribing to the list :-)

Just to note that the mailing list netiquette is to reply to both the list
and the user. Set the Reply to field in your email software to the list
if you do not wish to receive a personal copy.

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette#Personal_and_mail
_list_answers
Quite the opposite, please re-read the link you provided.

It states the new policy now because Patrick Shanahan has updated the Wiki on
the 26th of October. I only quoted it because I was given the document to
read
during my first few non-netiquette compatible postings.

A somewhat clumsy attempt that undoubtedly needs further editing. Perhaps
a history is available somewhere that can replace the current page.
Someone has taken quite good efforts to prettify the page and done a
spanking good job except for incorrect content. We are not m$ and do not
subscribe to their very poor efforts to change the email world to *only*
their liking. m$ and aol have certainly done a job on nearly making email
useless.